Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, February 26, 2005

I've finally done it!

Just set up my new blog. Now, I will be spending lots of time tweaking and adding to it until I get it just right! Not to mention, learning all I need to know about the care and feeding of blogs. This is a totally new experience for me, so bear with me.

The title was an inspiration from my daughter, who brainstormed blog titles with me. It took me quite some time to decide on the best title for my blog, this one seems to fit best.

I plan to use this blog to chatter and rant about my yarn obsessions and all the crochet (and maybe, eventually, knit) projects I am working on, have finished, or am just dying to sink my hook into, as well as my obsession to fill my house with as large a yarn stash as I can safely stuff into it. I may even talk about other things too, if I can focus on anything else!

Welcome to my blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home