Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Monday, February 28, 2005

Just gotta give this a try

I am supposed to be able to post to my blog remotely via email, so I thought
I'd try it out and see how it works.

Tonight I will try my hand at posting pictures and will begin letting everyone know of the existence of my blog. I managed to take some pics here at work of my wips - lighting and space are much more amenable here than at home in the "cave" - so I will have some new pics to share. Although I didn't get anywhere near the amount of crocheting I wanted to do over the weekend (I never do, and it will never be enough), I did make some progress of note. Will share more on that later. For now, I just want to see if, and how well, this works.

Okay, I'm home now, and taking a look at it, the post I sent remotely showed up - but the formatting is kind of screwy on the page, even though it looks fine in the editing window. I'm trying a few things to see if I can correct for the wierd line breaks, this will be the third time around. If it doesn't work this time, to heck with it. It'll just have to stand as is!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home