Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Monday, February 28, 2005

MIP (mitten in process)

Well, I just had Blogger eat my last post when I went to publish
it. Don't know if that's a common occurance, but it's taught me
to, at the very least, copy the text before I hit that "publish" button!

I'm posting this direct from my image hosting site, using their neat
and nifty "blog this" feature. Let's hope it too doesn't eat my
post, otherwise nobody will be seeing anything on my blog from this
evening.

It's too late, and I'm too tired - and still feeling hopeful about
getting a few rows of crochet in before I have to turn out the lights
for the night, so the rant I wrote will have to wait for a better time.

Here's a shot of the second mitten of the set. I've decided to
scrap the first one (had some unrecoverable errors with it), so
technically, this is now mitten number one. Looking at the
picture tells me I need to check my last row, or I'm on the way to
having the exact opposite problem I had with the erstwhile first
mitten. At least I'll be (hopefully) catching this one quick
enough to be able to do something about it!

Hosted by Photobucket.com

I have to say, I just adore
this yarn! It is luxuriously soft and shiny, and feels wonderful
as it slides through my fingers, a real joy to work with.

Hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home