Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Friday, March 04, 2005

Little Girl's Soft Winter Set

Here's a picture I took at the very start of my project. It shows the materials I am using to make the set, and a picture of the first page (with a picture of the set) of the pattern in the January 2005 issue of Crochet! magazine (it has a picture of a gal wearing a white and blue poncho/cape on the front). I will take a better picture of the page later, so you can see the details of this set a bit better, will post it tonight. It's a lovely set, and not too hard to do for those who might be interested in making this. I'll be happy to help anyone out who has questions on any part of making it - especially with the mittens! I should be an expert by the time I'm done, lol!

Hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home