Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Friday, March 04, 2005

Mitten pattern

I've been asked about the pattern I'm using for the mitten. Unfortunately, I can no longer provide a link from the magazine's website for a pic, but in a seperate post, I'll show a pic of my wip with a picture of the page showing the set. It's a hat, scarf and mitten set called Soft Winter Set, found on page 16 of the January 2005 issue of Crochet! magazine. It's a really lovely set, made from Caron's Simply Soft Baby Sport yarn and Bernat Boa. I'm just dying to get past the mittens and into the hat and scarf (especially the scarf!).

By the end of the weekend, with any luck, I'll have a completed set of mittens to show! That is, of course, if I can manage to stay error-free on this project from now on, a track record I regretably can't say I've been managing to follow all that well. I don't know if I will manage to catch myself back up on that shawl this weekend as well, will have to see. It's going to be a shorter-than-usual weekend since I am working tomorrow (need that $$!). I don't usually work Saturdays, but overtime has been hard to come by lately, and my budget really needs it right now.

Hope everyone has a fab day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home