Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Slowly but surely...

It's been a week since I've had the chance to work on my little girl's set, am almost completely done (finally!) with the mittens. I just have one thumb to complete, close 'em up (hopefully the right way
this time) and add the boa trim. And THEN I will finally be able to start on the hat, which I anticipate not having any problems with, perhaps foolishly, it's been years since my last attempt, which didn't
turn out so well. Not being much of a hat person, I never tried to overcome the problems I encountered so long ago, but I'm ready to change that now. I have Dot and all her marvelous hat patterns posted on her blog to thank for my renewed interest and level of bravery in diving into this particular hat
pattern!

So, hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have a completed set of mittens and the start of a hat to show for my time. This is where the mittens stand as I type.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home