Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Glory Hallelujah!

To the right, you will now see the fruits of some very hard labor, lol! I have now finally managed to add a few buttons to my blog. The hardest part, for me, has been collecting the information and then getting it collated so that I could write the code into the proper spot in the template. Whew! Lots more to go, but this is going to be it for now - I have some other posts to make, both here and at Crochetville, and I want to get back to my crocheting!

I've just been finding it so hard to concentrate on these little technical details lately. That's not like me - anyone that knows me would tell you that "detail" is my middle name, or at least it used to be until recently. You don't end up in an accounting job unless you're "into" details. And yes, it's been hard there too, but fortunately I always manage to catch my mistakes before they cross the disaster line. I sure hope this condition is very short-lived, I never appreciated that talent until it went awol on me. I'd heard that the dreaded "M" condition can be known to turn women's brains to mush, but was hoping to escape that fate. Not lookin' good!

Anyway, on to the more fun things! And hopefully, I will be able to start adding more buttons and links and other fun stuff to my blog now that I've crawled over the hump of my first attempt. Little by little, I'm getting there!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home