Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I know it doesn't look like it...

but progress is being made - really it is! It's just, well... slow. I don't know if it's just an "age" thing (I'll try to stay away from the "M" word, lol!), but I seem to be operating on fewer cylinders than when I was younger, the rest are refusing to budge. Hard as I try, I just can't seem to stay focused on these technical things long enough to get to the finish line. But I'll get there, eventually... It's embarrassing, actually, as I used to be pretty darn good at this sort of thing. I don't know where my brain snuck off to on this one!

Of course, it's too late for me to even think of trying to tackle it now, so (yet again) I'll try to get to it tomorrow. And if too many "tomorrows" stack up, I'm throwing in the towel and begging for help.

In the meantime, I'm spending most of my time (and brainpower) playing around with ideas for my summer scarf project, looking for that "just right" combination that clicks so that I can get down to making this project. I'm very close now, I'm happy to report!

I'm also going to take the plunge and sign up for the Summer Secret Pal swap on Crochetville. I'm pretty strapped for cash right now, but I figure I can handle the minimum requirements which are spread out over a 3 month time period. And I can tell already this will be fun!

Tonight, I will wrap things up with a few more rows laid down on my tote bag project, which is moving along nicely, albeit slowly, just like everything else in my life at present - except the time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home