Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, April 02, 2005

I think he likes it!

Do ya think? LOL! What a nut! This would be Mr. Phil, and these pictures are a perfect representation of his personality - hat and all!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I washed the afghan earlier today, before bringing it to him, and I have to say it was extremely soft coming out of the dryer. Wow! Yeah, this afghan was made to be cuddled! And it works perfectly with his decor too.

He's happy. I'm pleased.

4 Comments:

  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    looks great goldie!!! You can tell it has a wonderful loving home! LOL

     
  • At 2:08 PM, Blogger goldi said…

    Yes it does, Rebecca - he's such a baby at 56, lol! This is one guy who's never gonna grow up, tee hee! But that's what makes him fun to be around. He's a good friend and REALLY deserved something nice from me. Best of all, I know he'll take good care of it. He's not your typical "guy" kinda guy - but you can tell from the environment he's sitting in. That's all him. Makes me jealous, lol!

     
  • At 11:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great afghan and what fun pictures. :D

    Jenn
    Crochet Crafts

     
  • At 7:33 PM, Blogger goldi said…

    Thanks Jenn - the afghan was very easy to make, I highly recommend it. And my friend gives me plenty of entertainment with his antics, never a dull moment around him, lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home