Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, April 09, 2005

Jackie's Generosity!

Receiving this package yesterday just made my day, Jackie - you have NO idea how much! I am super-thrilled with this thread, the colors are absolutely GORGEOUS! And the little extra surprises just about brought tears to my eyes. My daughter, unsurprisingly, loves the purple-hued colorway. I love them all, and am already in deep contemplation on what they all will become. I may see if I can match up one of the colors in the orange and purple threads to make a thread shawl, with beaded highlights... And with the hook you provided in hand, I'm all set to go! I know I'll be getting lots of wear out of that adorable bracelet too - in fact, I wore it all day yesterday! Thank you SO much, Jackie, for this wonderful return, makes me wish I could have sent you more than just a magazine! You're the best!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 7:54 AM, Anonymous Joe said…

    LOL I get the same way about dyes. I went crazy playing with the 40+ dyes in individual jars at the egg retreat.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home