Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Seraphina

Here are a couple of progress pics of my Seraphina Shawl. I started on this project last Sunday. This first pic was taken Monday evening.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I had a few dates at the frog pond, thanks to silly errors combined with errors caused due to confusion over the pattern, but by Friday night, when the second shot was taken, I'd managed to iron out the kinks, and thanks to extremely careful review of the stitches in each row before proceeding to the next, I've managed to avoid having to rip great amounts of my work out
anymore. I am now anticipating having this project completed in the next day or so, depending on other factors.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I will post a final pic once it's done, and discuss the yarn used at that time. For now, I'm (finally) off to bed, which is where I should have been quite a long while ago!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:15 AM, Blogger Marvie said…

    The shawl lookks great! I love the color too =)

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Sara said…

    This shawl is on my (long and ever growing) list of projects I want to do. What yarn are you using?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home