Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

48 hour days please!

Either that, or a clone would be nice. Otherwise, I don't think I'll ever be able to get everything done that I want/need/MUST accomplish in these paltry 24 hour periods of time! I am forever shorting myself of sleep in order to cram just a little bit more in, but then I end up being tired all the time. I don't know...

I'm slowly getting into the swing of things with the swaps I'm on, particularly the secret pal swap. This is all new to me so I'm taking it kind of slow. (okay, so well... I do EVERYTHING slow! That's why I need the dang clone!) I'd also like to get my scarf project finished before I start focusing on the other swaps.

And speaking of scarves. Oh. My. GOD! My package from Kelly arrived today - with FIVE of the most gorgeous scarves I think I've ever seen in it! FIVE!!! Because I really want to get a picture of these in the best lighting possible (which will NOT be found here), I am taking them all to work tomorrow (okay, I'll admit it - I want to boast and brag too. You would too if these were yours!), one of them will definitely be wrapped around my neck. Kelly, you absolutely outdid yourself! Thank you so much - I LOVE these scarves, and they will be getting quite a workout this summer!

Which reminds me, it's late! I've got to finish setting up for the morning, and then I'm taking my crochet to bed with me. I hope I can at least get a few rows in (sans frogging) before I pass out for the night.

Pictures of scarves will be posted tomorrow!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    whenever you figure out how to get those extra hours or clone - please, i beg you, let me in on the secret :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home