Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, May 14, 2005

From my Crochetville Secret Pal

This arrived yesterday (or maybe it was the day before, I'm not certain) but it took me awhile to remember to look in my plastic bin by the back door. My postal person hasn't used the bin for so long that I forget to check the thing! I had a sneaking suspicion I'd find a Koontz novel in the package, lol! She gave me a clue when she mentioned getting the idea from something I said in my questionaire, so I went and reviewed it (I'd forgotten what I said, never mind that it took me forever, in the wee hours of a workday morning to fill that dang thing out!). The Thomas Moore book is also a very timely choice, I guess my secret pal has been reading my blog and knows I've been struggling lately. Along with the books came a ball of Lily cotton yarn in a lovely ombre colorway I didn't have - I must admit I've become addicted to cotton yarns, lol! This is a welcome addition to my stash. Thanks Secret Pal! And thanks for the sweet note, too. It really made my day!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Goldi,
    Congrats on your recent gifts. Great photo! If you like Thomas Moore's writing, check out Barque: Thomas Moore at
    http://barque.blogspot.com
    which offers his musings available on the web and background info.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home