Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, May 15, 2005

My daughter - the Redhead!

Last night, Isis and her best friend Kyo (pronounced Kee-oh) played with hair dye. Again. This is a routine fun time for the two, dyeing each other's hair. The last time Isis had a date with the dye-pot, the only pictures she would provide showed ONLY her red hair, the little snot! That was what people got when they said "I really want to see your red hair!" She gets that from her father, I'll have you know!

But this time, she has blessed us with shots of her pretty face along with the red hair - and has granted me permission to share it.

My baby, the redhead... Granted, she looks a tad tired, but so would you if you'd been dyeing your hair into the wee hours of the morning!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 AM, Anonymous Secret Pal said…

    She looks great! I love red hair!

     
  • At 9:25 PM, Blogger goldi said…

    I do too, and it looks great on her!

    I have never colored my hair, always liked the color I was given, which is a golden blonde, with subtle red highlights. A few folks used to call me a redhead, too, though there isn't THAT much red in my hair. Alas, I've begun to notice a few silver strands sneaking in among the golden ones lately. But I'm still not gonna dye my hair. I'll let that be my daughter's domain! I'd probably mess it up and come out looking hideous anyway, lol!

    Some things are best left alone (for me, at least)...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home