Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Monday, May 02, 2005

Weekend's gone

As usual, my two days of freedom have sped by, leaving me feeling frustrated with how little I managed to accomplish. I spent far too much of this weekend battling extreme sleepiness - and didn't even get a nap in edgewise. I also didn't get any meaningful crocheting done, and that frustrates me most of all! I'm hoping a good night's sleep will help, as I'm also hoping to get some overtime hours all this week (as much as I can wrestle out of 'em at work). I'll be sneaking in some crocheting every spare minute I get, and with any luck won't be spending more time frogging than stitching.

I spent a good part of today researching my secret pal, getting to know her, and I will be thinking of creative ways to enhance her life. And as soon as I can finish my obsession with the summer scarf project, I will be focusing more closely on the Bathroom & Kitchen project. I received some very helpful pics from my swappee of her kitchen today, now all I need to do is get creative.

Well, I'm practically passing out over the keyboard and it's nearly 12:30, so I'm gonna let this one fly. Hopefully I'll manage to update before next weekend! I'll try, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home