Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Thursday, June 16, 2005

The Back Stoop

These pics were taken a week and a half ago. Before I had the chance to shoot these, it rained, causing most of the blooms to go horizontal. Prior to that, they were all like the ones in front of my back door in this first pic! It was a bumper crop of these flowers this year, never seen 'em get this big before!

I had to trim them back heavily after I took these pics, so I could get to my back door! I did arrange some of them in vases to enjoy. I don't know what this plant is, but it reminds me a bit of Queen Anne's Lace, or Yarrow...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home