Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Flashin' the Stash - Cotton Edition

Figured I'd toss in a WIP since it's made from the Lily cotton. It was near completion, but I am contemplating frogging it and redoing. I just made too many mistakes, starting with forgetting to check gauge, which resulted in my not having enough yarn to complete the project. So technically, it can be considered 3 more balls for the pile, lol! I did not include today's acquisition, since they already got their time in the limelight.

Although you can't see it, there is a second ball of red Lion Cotton hiding behind the first, lol!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home