Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Friday, June 17, 2005

Flashin' the Stash - more from the LR collection

These pics are of some of my more recent acquisitions, the yarns in the last pic arrived just last week and haven't found a comfortable spot yet. I picked up a bunch of curling ribbon yesterday when I visited Big Lots in search of yarn, which mine did not have. The store, conveniently enough, is right next to my local JoAnns, and I did browse around in there but it's still not a great source of yarn here either - though they've improved. I have some coupons and will be going back tomorrow to snag some stuff I saw with clearance tags on it, including some Lion Boucle for $3 a skein. So the stash will be getting enhanced, lol!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Mimi said…

    Wow, the yarns are beautiful and so are your pics! I like the colors and texture of the yarns at the bottom...

     
  • At 10:27 AM, Blogger goldi said…

    Thanks Mimi! I am especially in love with the two big aqua-colored cones, I've got several projects in mind for both of them, together as well as individually.

    I will have even more pics to share later, as soon as I can get my cat off my stash-display area (the couch) lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home