Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Let the Flashing continue!

This is a miscellaneous assortment of yarns I found in the various nooks and crannies of my bedroom, yarns I've collected from here and there over the past few months (most of my yarn collection has been acquired over about a 4 month period - wonder how I managed to find all that money in my so-tight budget??? I'll admit, it's been good for my waistline, though, although a girl's gotta eat sometime!)... Reviewing all the yarn in my stash, I could only find a very few that I didn't buy at obscenely low prices. Gotta love those sales and clearances!

Oh, and in response to Sara's entreaty to stop it already - sorry, I can't! But you'll be happy to know that we are nearing the end of the inventory, with my big finale planned (my biggest stash of a single yarn label. Hmmmm, wonder what that might be?). I am trying to slow things down a bit, though, so I don't overwhelm anybody. LOL! Including myself...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM, Blogger Deneen said…

    Enough already! I'm using Microspun now and although it feels so soft and looks wonderful, it is a bear to work with, splitting all over the place. Perhaps it's better to knit with.

    Stop making me drool over the Bernat Sox yarn and trellis yarn too!!! You are absolutely killingme! I have stash, but it looks like garbage compared to yours!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home