Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Meeps pic

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's been awhile since I posted a Meeps pic. She's been graciously allowing me to use her couch to set up my stash-flashin' pics, so I thought I'd show you how my couch usually looks during the day! That cushion she's laying on was originally supposed to be a meditation mat for me, at least that was my reason for purchasing it. But she commandeered it almost out of the packaging and hasn't let go since, lol! Pretty expensive kitty cushion, wouldn't you say? What a spoiled little brat! How I love her so!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:59 PM, Blogger Sara said…

    She's soooo darling!! Spoil her, I bet she gives you lots of love. I know my 4 do!

     
  • At 9:42 AM, Blogger goldi said…

    Oh, you bet I spoil her, Sara, lol! And yes, she does give me lots of love. I can't imagine life without her! Thanks for the comment - at the risk of swelling her little head, I'll tell her what you said, tee hee!

     
  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    Of course she's on the mat. That's what cats do, meditate. We just 'think' they're sleeping...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home