Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Thursday, June 16, 2005

My Summer Scarf Package

Here's a picture of the package I sent to Becky, aka crazzy cow for the Crochetville Summer Scarf swap. I just checked her blog and see she also managed to get a pic up a few days ago, despite a very punishing schedule (taking care of that many kids is ALOT of work!), so now they can be seen both places!

This was my first swap, and I gotta say I was sweatin' bullets over it, lol! I'm so glad she liked everything, makes me feel good.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    The hat and scarves are so pretty-I'm sure Becky was thrilled!

     
  • At 10:44 AM, Blogger goldi said…

    Thanks Deneen! She says she is, and I choose to believe her, lol!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home