Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Quick note

Just wanted to post a quickie tonight, as I hate falling into a "once a week" posting rut here. I may get a chance tomorrow to finish the message I started to write this morning before I got too overwhelmed with work to get back to it today. There will be much more info in that one. For now, I'm just taking a quick break before I get back to my frenzied rush to finish up with my Bathroom & Kitchen swap projects. My absolute deadline is Thursday, and I plan to be shipping it out via Fedex then. There will be more about this in tomorrow's update as well.

Thursday, I will be doing a photo session at work, so I should have some pics for y'all to look forward to. Maybe later tonight, I will also post a pic or two which I received from Isis of her finished afghan, if I get a chance.

For now, back to the hooks!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:58 AM, Blogger Deneen said…

    You blogged so much during your vacation, I thought you were "blogged" out!

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger goldi said…

    LOL - it does seem like it, doesn't it? Actually, though, I have an unlimited amount of thoughts to share, just not enough time and energy to get them all out. I doubt I'll get "blogged out" anytime soon, just hope I don't end up boring anybody to tears with my ramblings...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home