Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Recording the WIPs

These are by no means my only WIPs, they are merely the ones that got recorded and made it all the way through necessary processes to be postable here. Both are destined for the same little girl and both got put on hold when it became obvious I would not be able to complete them in time for the then-current cold season. The goal has been reset to late fall/early winter for these. I may try to get one of them, at least, completed in time for her early September birthday, probably the winter set, since the mittens are mostly done (only need to add the Boa trim on those).
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home