Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Thursday, June 16, 2005

To Sleep, perchance to dream!

Somehow managed to wring a little over 3 hours of sleep out of this beautiful, cool morning. I'm sipping my double-espresso, flavored with my favorite hazelnutte creamer and high-octane REAL cream, and I'm hoping this'll put a tiger in my tank for the day, lol!

As part of my cleaning and reorganizing efforts today, I am going to make a concerted effort to visually record my stash and get it inventoried, so I know exactly what I've got to work with. I'll be sharing that with you lucky folks (get yer bibs ready, lol!) periodically throughout the day (that oughta keep me motivated and moving!). Aren't vacations fun? YEAH!

To start, I will post a pic of my recent haul of thread, the huge bagful of Aunt Lydia's #10 100% Mercerized Classic Crochet threads in a bouquet (okay, got flowers on the mind!) of mouthwatering summery colors! I will post it directly from photobuckets and this will serve as it's commentary, since I'd like to keep this as simple as possible. What you are about to see is 24 generous-sized skeins of thread, "stolen" at a mere ninety-nine cents apiece! If I'd had more money, I would have cleared the shelves at my Hobby Lobby that day, lol! I tried, and came close, but my competition for the resources did not have to worry about coming away empty-handed after all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home