Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, July 24, 2005

How incredibly SWEET!

I wanted to post this last night, but - wouldn't you believe it? - my camera batteries pooped out on me, and my backup set was doa (don't know what happened to them but they won't take a charge). Finally got charged up but then, I haven't been moving too swiftly today, with this heat and all.

Looky what Fran sent me as a "thank you" for the yarn swap! Really, Fran, you didn't have to do this - but I'm soooo glad you did! This is perfect, something I really really needed, and it will definitely be put through it's paces. So now here I am, thanking YOU!

In case anyone isn't sure what this is, it's a little bag to hold a ball of thread, and a nifty little beaded hook holder! Is this cool, or what?! Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

  • At 11:42 AM, Blogger Cristin said…

    OMGosh!! I LOVE that little bag!!
    Funny, I was just thinking this morning of WHAT to carry my thread projects in!!
    And the hook case is so fun!!
    What a great gift!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home