Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, July 02, 2005

I feel like cleaning!

Well, maybe not quite, but I'm now well-stocked for when I do - IF I can bring myself to apply these lovely items to such things as dirty dishes and bodies! I actually feel more like framing them!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I just LOVE these items, from my Bathroom & Kitchen swap package received from Ashleigh all the way over the Big Pond in England! The colors are wonderful and I love the textures of them all. The towel is already up in my kitchen, ready to be used to dry clean hands, and it's so bright and cheery there! There are also 2 dishcloths (the one with the purple makes me drool!), a face-cloth and a back-scrubber. Thank you Ashleigh - these are wonderful!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home