Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

I will make it.

Remember, last night I said that if I managed to get more than six rows done on a weeknight, it would be gravy? Well, I got two rows of gravy tonight, and would have got more if I wasn't so blasted tired! Almost didn't make it through the last row, as I kept falling asleep in the middle of my stitches. I am off to bed now, and looking forward to getting more gravy tomorrow! With a bit more sleep, who knows, I could end up swimming in it.

Okay, I hear a pillow calling my name, gotta go answer it! Until tomorrow...

1 Comments:

  • At 2:29 AM, Blogger Kimberly said…

    Kinda funny - there you are falling asleep and here I am getting up bright and chipper...well, okay, just dragging my butt out of bed, but still!! :) Hope that you had a good nights sleep and that you are able to make some progress tomorrow (today by the time you read this!!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home