Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sea of Yarn - outgoing!

And here is what I sent as my Sea of Yarn package, to Fran:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Fortunately for me, she was able to provide this picture, as I was so distracted and disorganized that I forgot to take a picture of it all before I packed it up! I had wrapped all of the yarn up in tissue paper, or I would have unpacked it to take the forgotten picture. So I am borrowing Fran's pic (thank you Fran!).

The only problem I had with this swap was peeling my greedy little fingers off this yarn in order to send it on to someone else, lol! Now I'm just going to have to go and get ME some more of that Boucle, and the Mosaic (is that ever a soft yarn!). Fortunately, I have a good supply of the rest of it, so that was easier to relinquish - and I was happy to grant Fran one of her Christmas in July wishes in this swap as well, which was cool!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Deneen said…

    I saw some new Sensations Boucle colors the other day. Of course, a few won't have the tonal changes, but I adore that olive green color.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home