Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Sea of Yarn!

Here's the fabulous package I received from Kathy (losingmymind2) in the Crochetville Sea of Yarn swap.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

That yummy looking ball of pink yarn is Manos del Uruguay, simply divine! The Simply Soft Quick was one I had never seen before, and as it turns out, apparently for good reason - it's new! And I am looking forward to playing with the Lion Chenille, I have only ever worked with the Thick & Quick before. Wheeee! I'm drowning in a "Sea of Yarn"! Thank you Kathy, it's fabulous! And those cards will come in handy, this was one item I was seriously short on, so they couldn't have come at a better time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home