Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

My, how time flies when you're busy! I've been wanting to get an update posted for awhile now, and with everything else going on I just kep running out of hours in the day, or the energy to do anything with the few free ones I found. Hopefully I'll get a chance to post more about it all later in the week or on the weekend. This will be a short post, just wanted to share a few pics of some projects I've been working on - of COURSE I've still been crocheting! But it's been hard to make time for even that, not as many opportunities for it as I crave.

I was going to post my pics here in this message, but for whatever reason, blogger is giving me fits trying - it won't display the pics! I really don't have time for this, and I don't want to put it off yet another day. So I will post them seperately, through photobucket.

Man, it's almost bedtime already - again! It feels sometimes like the hands of the clock are spinning the hours away. Keep up with everything? Fuh-get-about-it!

Ok, the pics - comin' up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home