Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

New Sidebar link - "How to add a Comment"

Well, if it had been left entirely up to me, it probably would have been next year before I got around to it! But Kimberly surprised me the other day with the piece of code I needed to insert into my sidebar so people could find my instructive post on making comments. All I needed to do was figure out where I wanted it and plop that line right into my template! It took a couple of tries before I was satisfied with the placement (and it also reminded me of why I am incessantly dragging my feet over updating this blog - it is a sloooooow process! Until now, I never had that kind of time. I have the time now, but not the necessary concentration. Eventually the two will meet. I hope.). So now the instructions for posting comments to my blog are just a click away, no matter how far down the message drops! Many thanks Kimberly!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home