Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Harvest Ghan and Handwarmers

The handwarmers were a quick and easy project, went together in a day (perhaps prompted by my extreme need), and they turned out very nice and, most importantly, warm!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The afghan is a somewhat modified version of the giant granny pattern as posted at the Lion Brand website. This one is all Homespun, in 3 colorways: Harvest, Ranch and Prairie, worked doublestrand - and yes, it's very warm too, though if I had it to do over, I would have switched to the straight dc all around MUCH sooner - the granny stitch part is too open and cuts down on the warmth factor as a result. Still, it looks nice, and Meeps likes it. ALOT! Of course, that ups the warmth factor, so I guess I can live with it, lol!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home