Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Friday, December 02, 2005

Quick (brief!) update

After nearly two weeks of being in a state of semi-vegetation due to a combination of factors, I am finally feeling energetic - and am knee-deep in cleaning and reorganizing projects around the house. Until I get my living room reassembled and again in a "livable" state, I will probably continue to be rather quiet for awhile.

One of the downsides of all this is I have had little time or energy to get much accomplished crochet-wise, but I'm hoping the major facelift on my working space will provide the boost I've been desperately needing, thus freeing my mind for staying focused on counting stitches! It better be soon, though, as Christmas is roaring down on me, and I am nowhere NEAR ready for it! Too much to do, so much lost time, eek!

Okay, back to work. I took a couple of "before" shots of the living room the other day, we'll see how it looks "after". I probably won't get an opportunity to post the pics for a few days at least, whenever I can find time to get 'em downloaded then uploaded, etc etc.

One problem concerning me now, healthwise, is the, um, digestive/eliminative problems that are plaguing me and making me mucho uncomfortable. Since my insurance expired on Wednesday (unless I can cough up around $400 for cobra payments, which is doubtful at best), I am hoping I can get this back under my control. As nice as it may be to be able to apply for medical assistance, it's notoriously crappy overall, unless emergency services are needed. I'm hoping it won't come to that, but I'll admit that last night I wasn't so sure. Asking for good thoughts to help me weather this, thanks for those who answer the call!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:12 PM, Blogger ladylinoleum said…

    Sending you many, many good vibes girlie!

     
  • At 5:11 PM, Blogger naturallynice said…

    Hi Goldi, thank you so much for your trouble to answer my question. I have a lot to learn and I appreciate you sharing your wisdom.

    Take care

    Esther

     

Post a Comment

<< Home