Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Friday, January 06, 2006

Adding insult to injury

I signed onto my library account online with the intention of renewing the 2 books I had due, only to discover that my memory had misfired again. Instead of being due today (the 6th) like I thought, I discovered they had been due Tuesday, the 3rd! Gaaaaa!!! Thanks to my lint-filled pockets, I will have to rack up more in late fees on these until I get that check, too. Sigh...

Well, at least the Wheatena warmed me up, even my fingers, yay! So I'd better not squander it. One last check of the online rounds and then I'm off to crochet for awhile. Maybe I'll put some music on. Hmmm, a little Kitaro sounds nice. Silk Road here I come!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:22 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    I have some libary late fees, too. Hate that!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home