Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Doily World

I thought I'd share a WIP shot of my doily, the one that was moving along nicely until I hit that snag the other day. I took a picture of it just before I cut the thread to remove the damaged section - maybe better eyes than mine can spot it in this pic! At any rate, after I snapped this shot, I took a deep breath and *SNIP* I went, and proceeded to carry on, even pausing after I got several stitches completed to hide those tails so I wouldn't have to worry about them later.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Since then, I haven't had as much time as I'd have liked to work on this, am now nearly done with round 9, which I hope to finish shortly and make an effort to make progress on round 10.

I also took a quick picture of some of my pattern book loot from Hobby Lobby, my doily pattern stash enhancement (and a few others). I'm pretty excited about these!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I think I can safely say that these will keep me pretty busy for some time to come!

Okay, off to work on that doily...

2 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Joe said…

    that's really pretty!

     
  • At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Mikey said…

    That's an unusual pattern, and great thread!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home