Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Saturday, February 25, 2006

It's FILLER time

I'd be in bed right now, if it weren't for Meeps... Silly me for letting her out for a "quick" jaunt about the neighborhood when I knew I was going to want to hit the sack soon. Since I don't sleep well when she's out all night, I will just write up this little update while I wait for her to get bored with the non-action and want to come home where it's (somewhat) warm.

Rows are finished, hallelujah! After reading carefully through the instructions for the rounds, I realized that it would be necessary for me to count my stitches for this part. I started in on it, and got a little past 70 when I hit a snag. Well, actually, it was a knot. Just one of several that have plagued me with this (same dyelot) Jiffy yarn Oh yay, so I get to cut the yarn and begin again from where I left off'. I will definitely be contacting Lion about this - 8 balls of Jiffy, all from the same dye-lot. 9 knots!

Hopin' I'll be having pics of finished ghan to post sometime tomorrow!

I'm far too pooped to write right now, more tomorrow... Hope Meeps is at that back door!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home