Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Monday, February 20, 2006

Rounding the corner

and heading into the home stretch...

Well, with considerable and focused effort, I have caught up my deficit, allowing for a short starting day of only 5 rows. I now have completed 95 rows on this afghan, and it's looking good for me to make it to the finish line, as long as I don't seize up. I don't intend to.

I don't know how many rows I will manage to accomplish today, as it is shaping up to be a busy "running around" kind of day, but I will pick up any slack from it over the next couple of days. My goal is to complete the rows (as called for in the pattern) by Friday. Depending on what it measures up to at that point, I may have to add some rows to get it to it's stated dimensions of 50 x 56, and I want to allow enough time for that possibility. Then the finishing rounds taking me to the goal line, and the GOLD!

I will continue to have to cut back on online activities until this is done, as that was a major factor slowing me down. I kept losing too much time and focus. I'm anxious now to finish this project, as there are other projects hollering at me constantly to get started on them, including my purse swap project. But I don't do well splitting my attention between projects, so I must finish this before I can start another.

I'll try to get pics up tonight, if there's time, but tomorrow for sure! For now - time to get rolling. Hope everyone has a nice day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home