Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Monday, April 03, 2006

I was holding out...

Actually, I was just too busy to make it over here to post, and I had wanted my next message to be the joyful announcement that I had completed my 20 squares for HMB. This is it!

I'll have more details on the project (including a strand count of how many hairs remain on my head) hopefully tomorrow (er, later today) - I'm massively pooped! But I'll leave you with a few pics and a link to the album containing pics of all 20. Here's a shot of the whole bunch of 'em all stacked up:
Image hosting by Photobucket

And here are my two favorites, though one of these was a major contributor to my need for a wig, let me tell you! Oh, and that "black" you see? It's actually a very nice dark green. No matter how much I monkeyed with the settings, I couldn't get it to reveal it's true color...

Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket

Here's the link to the album with pics of all the squares: HMB

Tomorrow they go into the wash and dry routine, then all that's left is tag 'em and bag 'em. The plan is to have them on their way Tuesday, via priority mail.

I can finally start thinking about what's next on the hooks! But that'll have to wait till tomorrow too. I hear a pillow calling my name...

6 Comments:

  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Mimi said…

    The squares are beautiful, Goldi! And the nice green color looks ok on my screen =)

     
  • At 5:33 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Very nice!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Lucy said…

    I loved the look of the stacked squares...that could be a background pic for a computer!!!

     
  • At 8:26 PM, Blogger sara said…

    you did a great job!!!! they were definetly worth all the blood,sweat,tears and hair pulling!!!!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Norah said…

    The squares are gorgeous!! Beautiful colors and work! I can see the green on the square you have on your blog!

     
  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger diane said…

    those are wonderful goldi! thank you for sharing.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home