Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The latest wrinkle in my plans

I can't say I've been in the grandest of moods lately, my excuse for remaining silent the past few days. I'm still not really in the mood to talk about it all that much, so I won't. I will say that I am getting excited over the impending visit of my best friend now two weeks away! In honor of the pleasure of her presence, I am (feverishly) working on a couple of small projects for her, of which I can't reveal much until the visit is past. As usual, though, there are obstacles to getting my work done in the place where I need to be doing it!

Image hosting by Photobucket

(as usual, my hand betrayed me by shaking as I snapped the picture. I swear I can't hold that camera steady to save my life lately!)

So, what else is new? It seems that this has become her favorite napping spot during the day. I know I can just wake her up and shoo her off, but she always gets her revenge when I do, so I've been trying to find ways to accomodate Her Royal Highness and still get something accomplished. It's never easy, ya know?

Hopefully, I can relocate my sunnier self. In the meantime, it's back to my secret projects.

5 Comments:

  • At 9:07 AM, Blogger Norah said…

    Hi Goldi! Hope you feel better soon. Love your cat picture.

     
  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger sara said…

    hey goldi, i love your cat

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger Micky said…

    Hopefully the visit will brighten things up for you.

    Your olympic project was so beautiful, that I now have Mosaic Magic on it's way to me. Maybe someday I will have a great afghan like that too.
    :)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Norah said…

    Hi Goldi! Just wanted to stop in and say hi!

     
  • At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Joe said…

    Is that a glint of cat's eye? She's checking to see if you're paying attention! :o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home