Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Pineapple Shawl update

If all goes well and I don't run out of yarn before reaching the end, I'm hoping to be done with this either by tomorrow night or Monday night, which will be exactly 2 weeks from when I started on this project. I've completed four "rows" of pineapples and am about halfway through the fifth and starting the setup rows for the next one, which is down to 4 pineapples. I can hardly wait!

Here's a "full" view of the shawl, draped over a chair, with one side folded over so you can see the edge:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And here is a (blurry, sorry!) closeup shot of it:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

If you'd like to get a better look at either picture above, you can click here for the full view and here for the closeup shot.

Next pictures will be of my FO shawl!

Still working on that report on skater's visit and the pics of the gifts I made her, maybe tomorrow? If I have time...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    Absolutely gorgeous...two weeks...geez, did you get any sleep?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home