Goldi's Locks of Yarn

My place to discuss my raging obsession with yarn and crochet along with happenings in my life and the world at large

Monday, June 19, 2006

Pineapple, modeled

I knew I was forgetting something! I finally got a pic of me wearing my pineapple shawl. This isn't the greatest shot - due to the length, I was worried about the shawl edges dragging through the bird seed on Phil's balconey and was also in a hurry to get the picture done since it was not a shawl kind of day. And, we were shooting into the setting sun, causing the hazy effect, but the options were a bit limited on that narrow balconey. At any rate, here's me, looking like a bird about to take flight!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Someday I'll get a chance to do a good photo-shoot with my daughter manning the camera, she's a bit better at it since she owns the same equipment and knows how to use it well. But this will have to do for now!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Lucy said…

    That is incredible...looks like it took forever to do. Wow!!

     
  • At 5:26 AM, Blogger Angela said…

    A bird in flight! I love it! You did a good job on this piece.
    Angela Best

     
  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger angelfire said…

    I think the picture is wonderful. It looks like a dainty wing or an intricate web...it is a beautiful shawl.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home